By admin | November 20, 2013
While all the latest dynamic changes (such as the new Australis UX) may be interesting, you may be looking to get that classic Firefox look back for productivity reasons. Here is a list of recommended addons to restore your Firefox back to something to do work with:
- Classic Theme Restorer - Removes many annoying Australis features like the removal of the title bar and tabs on top.
- Set ‘Squared tabs (classic)‘
- Check ‘Tabs not on top‘
- Un-check ‘Tabs in titlebar‘
- Under Application button, set ‘Button disabled‘
- Check ‘Addon-bar‘
- Check ‘Movable back-forward button‘
- Classic Bookmarks Button - Restores the bookmarks button previously present in Firefox.
- Find it in ‘Customize Nightly‘
- Element Properties - Restores the ‘Properties’ item in the context menu.
- Status-4-Evar - Brings back the status bar menu that we all love and hate.
- Find the widgets ‘Status Text’, ‘Progress Meter’ in ‘Customize Nightly‘
- Un-check ‘Enable protocol hiding‘
If you found this article helpful or interesting, please help Compdigitec spread the word. Don’t forget to subscribe to Compdigitec Labs for more useful and interesting articles!